/kos - "[Player] thinks you are kill on sight."
/warn - "[Player] issues you a warning."
/grin - (NEEDS FIX) - "[Player] grins at you."
/accident or /oops - "[Player] didn't mean to do that to you."
/safe or /noharm - "[Player] means you no harm."
/gather - "[Player] is gathering." / "[Player] thinks you are gathering."
/space - "[Player] gives you space."
/tsk - "[Player] shakes his/her head at you. Tsk tsk!"
Perhaps you could even add certain words to change an emote, like:
/polite - "[Player] makes polite motions at you."
- /politespit - "[Player] politely spits."
- /politenod - "[Player] politely nods."
- /wickedgrin - "[Player] grins wickedly."
- /wickedspit - "[Player] spits wickedly."
- /cutespit - "[Player] spits cutely."
- /cutecurtsey - "[Player] curtsies cutely."
- /cutelisten - "[Player] listens cutely."
I'm thinking these would mainly be useful for RP:
- The Inconspicuous
- The Nice
- The Cruel
- The Mad
- The Honest
- The Grim
- The Focused
- The Hermit
- The Cute
- The Anarchist
- The Long-Suffering
- The Mute (or Silent)
- The Glorious
- The Honorable
- Arch Druid
- The Supreme
- The Malefic
- of the Ten Storms
- The Forsaken
- The Merciless/The Deadly/The Furious (for gladiators)
- the Altmaster
- the Crazy Cat Lady/Guy
- the Atrocious
- the Useless
- the Mystic
- the Deformed
- Orc-Friend / Man-Friend
- the Mender
- , Servant of the Light
- the Bloodless
- Dragoon / Dragon Knight
- of the ____ Dragonflight
- the Voluptuous
- Destroyer of Worlds
- the Devastator/Obliterator/Uplifting/Blitzkrieg/Cuisinart (class/spec dependant)
- The _____-o-matic (for engineers)
Be creative, folks!